Thursday, October 21, 2010

a new me

Soo sometime last week I hung out with my girlfriends and my wonderful best friend who is an awesome make up artist decided to do my make up :) no complains here. I wore my light pink lace dress and a black blazer. With chandelier earings.

She did such an amazing job I felt like a different person lol
We had a blast weather around here has been rainy and gloomy love it. This weekend I have a full schedule wohooo love it. On a side note I really wanna go for a new look hair wize maybe go blond.... hmmm we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That makeup is perfection - can you friend come and do mine!? I am getting the blonde itch again too - I don't know if I am going to scratch it yet. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your makeup looks seriously amazing!! as for the blonde, why not?? its always fun to try new things..i impulsively cut my hair (that was down to the middle of my back) into the boy cut i have now! i bet you'll look lovely!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!
    smokey eyes
    fabulous girl
    and the dress & lace =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for your message I appreciate it <3