Sunday, October 3, 2010

silly geek

I Love Love Sundays. Over the passed couple of month's it has become a tradition for my mom and me to hang out with my aunti and my cousin. And when this happens it becomes a day of none stop eating and laughing.
This is my fossil watch. It is great because it just just looks like a turtle bracelet.

These little booties are super comfy great for a day like today. My mom and aunt like to shop and that  means lots of walking. 
on our way to a restaurant along Sunset I spotted this cool painting. And decided to be silly.
Can't wait ti'll next Sunday ohh and the weather was perfect.

3 comments:

  1. I love the battle between you and the wall art. :)

    You are an absolute doll, dearie. And how fun-- I love spending time with my Aunts whenever I'm back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute glasses and i love that photo with you and the wall art!!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sweater is so cute
    and that pink shade of lipstick is so nice!!!!

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for your message I appreciate it <3