Thursday, July 1, 2010

golden years

As I have mentioned before I work with seniors. And during the past couple of years I have learned a great deal from them. These are definately not your average grandma and grandpa. They can get super mean,and the men well some will never change(harmless pervs), but for the most part very sweet and have soooo much insight on life. This lady in the picture has become a friend she is 101 years old and does everything on her own. She is an example of indurance and strength. She gets up every morning takes a bath, fixes her hair and never ever misses putting on her rossy pink lipstick. I hope that as I age I look half as good as her.  This weekend will be 4th of July I hope everyone has fun and is safe. As for me I have no big plans aside from eating lots, and having fun.

2 comments:

  1. I admire seniors and old people in general...except for old creeps..haha. I wish I stay alive until I'm 100 years old and still have the energy to do everything like that lady does! xoxoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for your message I appreciate it <3