Thursday, July 8, 2010

Girls night out : )

On friday night I went out with my dearest friend and we had our sex in the city night out. Soo much fun hanging out in Old Town Pasadena. We had dinner at a nice restaurant www.mipiace.com where we enjoyed our dinner and hung out at the bar. After that we decided to randomly go to a bar that had samba. Man as soon as we knew it we where shaking our behinds to the sounds of the drums.
Had such an awesome night!!

One of the main reason I love to go out is to dress up.
This coral outfit I had been saving for a special occasion.
I decided to accessorize it with a gold braided belt and gold jessica simpson wedges. I was also wearing one of my favorite rings, I bought it at the melrose flea market. I have an honest obsession for rings no joke.  

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty!! I adore your accessories and yes, dressing up is so much!! xoxoxxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you're coming here! That's so exciting! Mostly, it's very sunny here but sometimes it rains! So you might want to bring an umbrella and light jackets to wear at night. :-) xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I really wish I could mulitply the bracelet and give them all to everyone!! No worries...I'm planning on more cool giveaways :-) xooxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love the gold accessories on you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for your message I appreciate it <3