Monday, August 23, 2010

And another one bites the dust...

This chiffon skirt reminds me of sex in the city well to be exact Carrie. When ever I wear it I feel super girly and cute. It def. also takes me back to my child hood when wearing tu tu's.
This week is def.. a busy week. I will be leaving on my mini vacation to Vegas on Wed. night and going to a friends wedding while being there (saturday) then on sunday morning I will be getting on a plane, and coming back to L.A for my brothers wedding. I can't wait soo much fun ahead. 
Thank you all for reading my post. And don't forget live each day as if it were the last !!!!

21 comments:

  1. So many weddings! Ah!
    Are you going to wear that vintage dress to both? I feel like such a creeper for remembering that! :)

    I really like the skirt on you, by the way. Even though Carrie isn't my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little chiffon skirt!! And your little bag is so cute too!! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly cute! Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are AMAZING!! who are they by?

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are gorggouess!
    and i love that skirt.<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the frilly tutu skirt too! you look fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally wedding season, right? Love the skirt - it is just adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lovely skirt is definitely Ms. Bradshaw reminiscent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute blog ! I just followed ^^
    I love the shoes :O :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. your skirt is so cute... especially how it fades from dark to light. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute look!
    have fun this weekend.
    xo chauss

    http://ckparis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. have fun at the wedding =)
    and great shoes girl!!!!

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your skirt is so pretty! I love the layers in it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww I have a similar tulle skirt in pink and purple! Yes, Im waaay too girly :D

    -Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for your message I appreciate it <3