Wednesday, June 23, 2010

summer time


I am definately excited to be starting my own fashion blog. After a couple month's of reading different blogs I decided to join the club,and alhtough I know it might not be soo easy I am determined to learn and have fun.
I work with seniors and most of the time don't get a chance to dress up. But I must admit that on weekends when I am off I am wearing heals and loving it :)
I loveeee shopping and although I might not get to purchase most of the things i want I definately keep my eyes open for awesome deals.
I live with my mother and I have a precious little chihuahua. Thay are my life. Aside from that I have two younger brother's whom I adore (one is getting married this summer , and the other one is in the air force) ,and miss soo much. I have an amazing boyfriend who is as we speak fishing in Mammoth on his yearly trip with his dad (secretly, although I miss him I kinda enjoy me time Shhh) and will be back soon. My boyfriend and I are getting ready to go on a trip to Hawaii next month and I'm already working on my packing list. I am definatly a little girl when it comes to things like that I get super duper excited.
Anyways thank you for reading my first blog wohooo summer is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for your message I appreciate it <3